Blog Header

August 10, 2012

Kelli & Tim - Engaged! Sunshine and Smiles Photography by Sandi Purinton

Tim - He's a really cool guy who I played softball with before I had my first son.  I remember that he always had a smile on his face, and he highly recommended that I read the Harry Potter books (which I still need to do).

Kelli - She's a friendly paralegal at the law office that I primarily work for.  Again, always a smile on her face and fun to talk to.

Facebook - Imagine my surprise when I saw Kelli and Tim pop up in some pictures together.  I stop by Kelli's office to ask how she knew him.  They had recently met through a mutual friend.  Imagine my surprise as I watched their relationship grow (in that way you "watch" others on facebook - some people may refer to it as facebook stalking).  :)  Imagine my surprise as their relationship status changes from "in a relationship" to "engaged."  Imagine my excitement when they asked ME to photograph their wedding and do their engagement shoot.  I am SO excited. Congrats you two!






1 comment:

  1. AAAWWW, thanks Sandi! The pictures are absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to see what you do with the pictures from the big day! Oh, and by the way, one of the first things Tim "made" me do was watch the entire Harry Potter series :)

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete